Guten Tag! Welcome to the new Zermatt Resort Weblog. This site is intented to be a place where fans of the award-winning, Swiss-Alpine themed Zermatt Resort & Spa in Midway, Utah can come to find information and news about the resort, and can share their experiences at the resort with others. We hope you’ll visit often–both the Blog and the Resort!
Midway is a city with rich Swiss Culture and a small town feel. For a little history visit their site.
- Thursday October 20th from 6:00 am 11:30 am
- Meet at the front of the Zermatt Resort between 6:00 am 6:30 am
- Transportation will be provided
- Bring a jacket, windbreaker or rain layer
- Gloves if you want your hands clean
- Beverages and snacks provided
Saturday , July 23rd
10:00 AM – Petting Zoo
11:00 AM – Taffy Pull
12:00 PM – Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Making
1:00 PM – Crafts & FREE Pioneer Games
1:00 PM – Family-Style Chuck Wagon Dinner in Fanny’s
3:00 PM – Taffy Pull
4:00 PM – Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Making
5:00 PM – FREE Pie & Watermelon Eating Contest
6:00 PM – Dinner on the Lawn
($6 – $12.50 for dinner)
7:00 PM – FREE Summer Concert
(Dyer Highway )
Activities $1 – $2 / child unless otherwise noted.
Concessions $1 (snowcones, cotton candy, popcorn, etc..)
- Summer Concert Series are on the front lawn every Saturday night throughout the summer starting Memorial Day Weekend. Concerts are FREE and begin at 7:00 PM. Dinner on the Lawn is available before the concerts and is served from 6:00 – 8:00 PM, price for dinner ranges from $8.00 – $12.00 / person. Menu items change each week and will rotate between fried cick, hamburgers and hot dogs and pulled pork sandwiches.