Zermatt Zelebration (Fourth of July Weekend)
June 28, 2010
COME JOIN ZERMATT RESORT CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE DAY on JULY 3rd from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
Admission is free and will features all of the following during the event:
- “Picnic” food sold “food court” style, as we did for last summer’s “Picnic on the Patio”. Menu will include hot dogs, hamburgers and bratwurst, barbecued and served on the Carousel Plaza.
- A great bluegrass band from Jackson Hole, Wyoming “Steam Powered Airplane” will be performing from approximately 7pm-11pm in our Gazebo, breaking of course for the Midway fireworks display so that guests can view the fireworks from the event terrace on the hill above the resort—should be a great observation spot for the fireworks!
- LAWN SEATING so feel free to bring a blanket or picnic chairs .
- We will have a petting zoo available on Saturday , throughout the day prior to the band starting at 6:00 PM.
- Carousel Rides and Golf will be available at regular prices.
- Face Painting will be available from 6pm until dark.
Hope to see you there!